- Jasmine oil is thought to calm the nervous system without causing sleepiness. It also promotes a sense of well-being and romance.
- Lavender has anxiety-relieving properties and has a positive effect on the limbic system, the part of the brain that controls emotions.
- Neroli has a citrusy scent, calming effects and can help treat insomnia.
Ways to use the oils:
- Add oils to special diffusers.
- Apply them to bedding, pillows, or cushions
- Inhale oil directly from the bottle.
- Massage a few drops into the skin and mix them in with bath salts or unscented gels.